RadioShuttle releases new app for iOS and Android for MQTT environments. This allows transmitting important IoT messages automatically and within seconds from sensors via MQTT to mobile phones using push messages. The solution is free of charge for private users.
Hannover, 18 March 2019
The developers of the RadioShuttle LoRa peer-to-peer solutions released a universal MQTT push solution. Preliminary versions were already presented at the Maker Faire in Hannover and received the “Maker of Merit“ award. The “MQTT Push Client” app and the corresponding Internet service are now available.
A practical example is the remote control of IoT devices, e.g. Light on/off or Activate the alarm. Push notification allows sending important messages such as burglary, a water problem, defective cooling, temperature statistics, etc. directly to a mobile phone or to all mobile phones of a group, e.g. a family.
The MQTT push solution can be operated universally in any MQTT environment. Messages for defined MQTT topics are automatically reported to the app users within seconds as push messages with banners, optionally with an alarm tone. App users can send predefined MQTT messages via an action menu, which can automate further processing via the MQTT server.
- App for iOS and Android
- Compatible with all MQTT environments
- Push notifications within seconds
- Push messages, even if the app is not active
- Push server service is operated by RadioShuttle (MQTT account required)
- Push notifications for defined MQTT topics
- Action menu for sending MQTT messages (automate processing)
- Compatible with RadioShuttle LoRa boards (code samples included)
- Free of charge for non-commercial use (3 mobile devices max., 3 MQTT accounts)
Detailed information, documentation on MQTT and push solutions, the RadioShuttle peer-to-peer LoRa radio protocol software and various LoRa boards are available at www.radioshuttle.de.