|22 Aug 2018||Operating the ECO Power board with an OLED display|
|11 Jul 2018||Battery-powered ESP32|
|9 Jul 2018||Read out battery voltage on the LongRa board|
|22 Jun 2018||Note on the spreading factors SF7 and SF12|
RadioShuttle update at year’s end
In 2018, which is now drawing to a close, we have made significant progress:
- New ECO Power board with WiFi (based on ESP32)
- Updated LongRa board (v 7.5, more pins, voltage measurement)
- New RadioShuttle software 3.1 (including 18 examples)
- Non-volatile memory for properties (“PropertyEditor” program)
- Extensive MQTT support (MQTT-Client, RadioShuttle MQTT gateway)
We presented at the Maker Faire 2018 in Hannover, for the first time, our MQTT push server solution. It allows important events from sensors, or measurement data to be automatically transmitted via MQTT to the mobile phone via push (e.g. burglary, water leaks, failing cooling systems, temperature statistics data). The Android app is already available, the iOS app is expected for January 2019. The apps can be downloaded free of charge from the respective store.
We would like to thank all RadioShuttle users for their interest and great feedback.
Happy holidays and a happy new year 2019!
Your RadioShuttle team from Hannover
Maker Faire 2018 in Hannover
Lecture on the basics of LoRa radio technology with Arduino application examples. Explains the LoRa radio protocol software, LoRaWAN and RadioShuttle peer-to-peer (in German):
Our solution has received the “Maker of Merit” 2018 award from the editorial staff of Make: magazine, which we are very pleased about:
Impressions from the Maker Faire 2018 in Hannover:
Presentation: Überblick zum ESP32 mit Arduino (in German)
Presentation: ESP32 Arduino Workshop (in German)
Download ESP32 Arduino Workshop as a PDF document (in German)
Maker Faire Hannover 2017
On the Arduino Hannover LoRa exhibition stand, we presented the LongRa board and the RadioShuttle protocol for the first time in public.
- Arduino Arduino 32-bit LongRa board
- RadioShuttle peer-to-peer LoRa wireless protocol software
- STMicroelectronics STM B-L072Z-LRWAN1 (LoRa based on the Murata chip)
- IMST LoRaWAN Concentrator (with Raspberry PI)
- Atmel D21 Xplained with an external LoRa board
- STMicroelectronics STM32L4 Nucleo with an external LoRa board
- Particulate sensor solution, Arduino 32-bit driven using LoRa data transmission via the RadioShuttle protocol